Saturday, February 20, 2010

Big Girl Barbie!

Today is going to be a fun day-I get to hang out at The Social Butterfly, which is CiCi Hancock's awesome dress shop!  She has tons of gorgeous bridal, bridesmaid, mother of the bride, prom, formal, you-name-it dresses!

I'm going to meet and greet with brides-to-be, and it is so much fun seeing them try on bridal gowns and finding "THE ONE."  It's like playing "big girl Barbie!"

If you're out and about in Gastonia and are getting married or know someone who is, stop by The Social Butterfly from 11-3 and see me!  I'd love to tell you all about my photography!  Janet from Catering by Janet will be there as well, and Talley's Florist will have some gorgeous flowers on display!  It's nearly one stop shopping for your wedding needs!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment