Friday, February 19, 2010

Everyone's in Love!!

  Ok, so this is my first attempt at blogging!  So, please be easy on me...

After a few years of managing a portrait studio, I finally started my own photography business last year, and am now getting back to my true love.....weddings!

I love everything about weddings...the DRESS!!!, the flowers, the fact that everyone looks so nice and gorgeous, and the happiness that everyone involved in this special day feels.

I'm so excited about all my weddings coming up, but of course, engagement and bridal portraits come first! So, I guess I'll share some engagement portraits taken of two very special friends of mine, whose wedding is coming up in a mere 35 days in beautiful Malibu, California!

Congratulations, Katie and Miller!

2 comments:

  1. We are excited about having you there as well. If our wedding photographs are anywhere near as good as our engagement photos and my bridal portraits....just wow! Thank you so much for all your hard work and for making this bride feel like a beautiful princess!

    ~Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christi and welcome to the blogosphere. Neat photos!

    LT

    ReplyDelete