Saturday, May 29, 2010

Senior portraits

  Graduation is upon us, and summer is on its way!  It's not too early to start thinking of senior portraits for upcoming seniors and doing a last photo session for those who are graduating.  Senior year brings so many changes, and that is why I recommend doing a session at the beginning and the end.

  I am currently running a contest for some lucky high school seniors to get FREE portrait sessions throughout the year and even get free photos!  You can view the contest on my Christi Falls Photography facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/ChristiFallsPhotography

  I recently did a session for Caroline, who is graduating this year....
www.christifallsphotography.com

all images copyright Christi Falls Photography 2010

2 comments:

  1. hi christi. hope it goes well for you and yours this summer. good luck with the photography!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I hope you are doing well, too... I'm so sorry to hear about your sweet dog. You take care and have a wonderful summer.

    ReplyDelete